Summer Skin and Hair Care Essentials
Summer time frees up hours to spend pampering yourself, which I like to do. A lot.
This summer my favorite hair and skin products have been:
- Jergens Natural Glow Lotion: This lotion is great for those of us trapped inside at work all day. It keeps my skin tan, while still looking naturally sunkissed. I like this product more than other self tanners because the scent isn’t too rough and it is gradual, giving you the power to use it to your desired tone.
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum: I am obsessed with this product. It smells amazing while keeping my hair shiny and hydrated; what more could a girl want? Not much. Best part – one bottle lasts for over a year! You only need to use the smallest amount each time.
- Ahava Time to Clean All in One Toner: This toner is the consistency of a lotion, so while it clears out your pours it also keeps your skin hydrated. Hydration is just as important in summer as winter to ensure that your skin doesn’t flake – especially after sun exposure.
- Stila Skincare Glowing Reviews Scrub: Summer means using a foundation with SPF in it, which also means clogged pours. I like to use this scrub and then a lighter wash with my Clarisonic Mia to ensure that all the gunk is out of my pours before bedtime.
- EOS Shaving Cream: This shaving cream is a game changer. It works wet or dry. I don’t know about you all, but in the summer I am constantly needing to shave and not necessarily in coincidence with my shower schedule, so having a dry shaving cream is amazing. This one feels pretty much like a lotion after you shave, so you can leave it on your skin all day.
What do you like to do with your extra time in the summer?
Keep Calm and Sparkle On